As a well established company, Brick 'n Board offers you a complete package that consists out of the following:
- Quality Construction: Complex housing as well as private housing.
- Complete and responsible project management: Brick 'n Board can manage the complete project, or any part of it, from beginning to end within budget, time-frame, standards and specifications.
- Financial Services: We offer assistance with bond applications.
- After sales Service: We offer a complete after sales service.
Why is Brick 'n Board the sensible choice?
- Building capacity that cuts costs: At Brick 'n Board we employ administrative staff, project managers and a well established network of sub-contractors. A high level of project management ensures adaptability and the optimal utilization of resources.
- Knowledge and practical experience: You benefit from years of practical experience and knowledge.
- Partnership: At Brick 'n Board we believe in working together and see ourselves as your partner while working on your project.
- Personal Service: Friendly and professional service that suits your needs are very important to us. We will at all times be personally involved with your project.
- Established Infrastructure: We have the people, experience, knowledge, equipment and administrative systems to our disposal to make your project a success. We've been in business since 1998 and our portfolio, consisting of projects across the Cape Peninsula and as far as Wellington and Stellenbosch, is evidence of our abilities.
- Compliant with quality standards: Our work complies with strict quality standards to give you peace of mind.
- Thorough Administration: Our administrative office is kept up to date at all times thanks to an advanced system.
- Information and feedback: We keep you up to date at all times through sight inspections and progress reports.
Come and talk to us about your specific needs.
Seeing is believing. We invite you to have a look at our portfolio and talk to us about your specific requirements. We would gladly submit a tender on your project and work with you, as your partner, to ensure the successful completion of your project.